BluePearl Atlanta GA Georgia
1 month ago
Veterinary Technician - Surgery
Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital i
s hiring an exceptional
to join our Surgery
• Are you committed and passionate about enriching lives through remarkable care for pets?
• Do you thrive ina fast-paced, dynamic, and rewarding work environment?
• Are you a team player who enjoys working together on a team to provide quality care for pets?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we want to hear from you.
Pay: $21 - $41 / hour
This pay band is a starting point and is dependent on experience and advancement through our CareerTrax leveling system.
Shift : 4x10hr and on-call requirements
Sign-on bonus for qualified CVT, LVT, RVT, LVMT, and VTS and experienced un-credentialed.
A BluePearl Surgery Technician is responsible for some post-operative client communication and must be able to work independently while contributing to a larger team goal. Prefer to have a minimum of two or more years of experience in a veterinary hospital. A rotating on call schedule is required once training has been completed.
As a Surgery Veterinary
• Provide nursing care to stable patients according to hospital standards of care and core values.
• Utilize their ability to place peripheral intravenous catheter in cephalic vein.
• Performs physical exam; accurately counts heart, pulse rate, capillary refill time, mucous membranes, temperature, respiratory rate and effort.
• Understands normal vital parameters and alerts doctor when abnormal.
• Able to set up intravenous fluids.
• Administers subcutaneous fluids.
• Can operate all brands of intravenous fluid pumps and can troubleshoot errors.
• Able to disconnect and connect patient from intravenous fluids aseptically.
• Ability to monitor patient response to fluid therapy including signs of overload.
• Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
• We encourage you to grow with us. Our associates are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in their career.
• To transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
• We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
• Parental leave benefits
• Flexible work schedules
• 401k and retirement planning
• Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans
• A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment
• We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets
is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity
and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or
during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized
as a result of
such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Atlanta GA USA
Veterinary Technician - Surgery Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.