Tevo Warehouse South Africa South Africa
1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an Inventory Spare Parts Manager to join our dynamic team.
Is to monitor and manage the inventory system.
• Relevant advanced qualifications advantageous
• +5 years of experience in Inventory management.
• Inventory control experience is necessary.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Must be fully computer literate in Microsoft Word
• (Need Excellent Excel Skills, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
• Problem solving abilities.
• Hands on
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Attention to detail.
• Ensure accuracy is always maintained.
• Follow procedures within the business.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Key Performance Indicators
Inventory Control/ Management
• Conduct cycle and yearly stock counts.
• To improve stock availability to 97%.
• To track outstanding spares orders.
• Buying/ordering of spare parts
• Maintain a spares... activity report.
• Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed, and resolved.
• Forecasting parts needs and ordering parts to maintain optimal inventory levels.
• Monitoring the current parts inventory
• Pricing parts to maintain profitability.
• Managing of Receiving parts, including placing them into inventory and properly labelling and binning them
• Helping customers find and purchase the correct parts.
• Overseeing special orders
• Collaborating with service managers to ensure all parts are available for repair jobs.
• Hiring, supervising, and training parts department staff members
• Prepare and issue Top 150 (fast moving) spares report to management – weekly.
• Generate ad hoc reports as and when required.
• Timeously respond to customer enquiries.
• Keep track of all backorders for customers/branches.
• Keep branches informed on all spare shortages/issues.
• Supervise warehouse personnel.
• Prompt unpacking and binning of spares on arrival (24-hour turnaround).
• Maintain bin changes.
• Conduct weekly random checks for accuracy of pickers.
• Ensure stock takes are managed and prepared within the allocated time frame and minimise losses to agreed parameters.
• Ensure correct documentation is on hand before stock is released from warehouse.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are always adhered to.
Package & Remuneration
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Inventory Spare Parts Manager South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.