Happy Learners Therapy Services
Happy Learners Therapy Services Springwood QLD Australia
1 month ago
An exciting opportunity is available for an occupational therapist to join our established paediatric team in Brisbane! All experience levels are welcome to apply. Part-time or full-time options available.
Happy Learners Therapy Services has been operating as a trusted OT service provider for more than 8 years on Brisbane's Southside. Today, the team provides paediatric occupational therapy supports to children and their families in Springwood from a fun and well-established clinic. Happy Learners is a NDIS registered provider.
Our mission is to see children and young people better access and engage in their occupations and daily life. We're all about play-based and meaningful engagement in occupation and activity to support development, build skills, improve independence and empower families. Our team supports children and their families in a clinic setting as well as in the community.
What we offer our team:
• Support- A highly supportive team environment with regular... supervision to ensure you have every opportunity to develop and shape your clinical skills and practice
• Recognition- Competitive salary and perks, work-life balance and flexible options, opportunity to grow professionally in leadership and/or specialty
• Growth- We are committed to journeying with our clinicians to see them grow and develop in their career
• Learning- generous CPD allowance and frequent in-house group learning opportunities
• Connection- Regular team events, lunches, and annual team retreat
• Freedom- An amazing admin and reception team to free up your time to focus on giving your best to your clients
• Creativity/Curiosity- We're always looking for ways to grow and develop an amazing service for our clients and team
• Location- A well-established and fun clinic space to feed your therapy creativity
Our practice in Springwood, is looking to bring on an OT with experience in paediatrics to take on a clinical role within our awesome team. Our established team is a mix of senior, experienced and early years occupational therapists and therapy assistants.
We are looking for an occupational therapist who is excited to join a supportive, passionate and fun-loving team of paediatric therapists to grow and develop with us. Whatever your area of practice, we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
• Working with children with a wide variety of delays or disabilities. This may include, but is not limited to Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Global Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, sensory processing challenges, and learning difficulties from ages 1-18 years.
• Delivering quality services that are child and family-centred, holistic and occupationally focused (including initial consultations, assessments and reporting, and continuing therapy programs/sessions that are individualised to the client’s needs).
• Liaising with parents, teachers, and other allied health professionals to ensure best client care.
• Working with our experienced and senior clinicians to facilitate in-house continued professional development and learning experiences.
• Opportunity to provide support and supervision to our earlier years therapists.
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you and meeting with you soon.
Our team can't wait to welcome the newest Happy Learners team member and awesome OT! Reach out or apply now!
Apply here or send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or call 0412 012 419 to get a call back about the position
Springwood QLD Australia
Jobs in Springwood QLD Australia
Paediatric Occupational Therapist Springwood QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.