The Social Craft
The Social Craft South Africa South Africa
1 month ago
The Social Craft is looking for a Senior Digital Conceptual Copywriter to join an energetic and ambitious global start up.
The Digital Conceptual Copywriter will be responsible for translating words into stories to create thumb stopping copy and concepts for digital use and social media platforms.
This talented individual will be accountable for driving content strategy for both The Social Craft brand and our clients, as well as support the CEO, senior leadership team, and production team with creative concepts. This includes the facilitation of persona sessions with clients for research purposes, the outcome of which will be used to craft compelling employer branding and recruitment marketing content for online channels.
In his/her role, the Digital Conceptual Copywriter will fulfil the following key functions:
• Take briefs from stakeholders across management levels and translate those into concepts.
• Develop creative concepts to support... recruitment marketing campaigns.
• Develop questions to mine for the concept and story, including conducting the focus group interviews and creation of audience personas.
• Develop copy through the creative process (from brief to end document e.g. full funnel).
• Craft long and short form articles.
• Write general social media supporting copy, optimising social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours.
• Language and tone development for Brand Corporate Identity (CI).
• Public Relations and Management of The Social Craft communications and brand strategy under the Head of Strategy.
• Crisis Communications
• Support the CEO on ad-hoc crisis communication that need to be developed to support clients or the internal business.
• Nurture and support junior writers who join the team.
• Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases).
Conceptual Copywriter Requirements:
• Tertiary level certification with a reputable institution in graphic design, digital design, film, or a related field.
• Diploma in copywriting or communications, or a bachelor’s degree in English.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a social media copywriter, specialist, senior copywriter, or similar.
• 2-3 years’ proven experience in copywriting, creative conceptualising, content strategy and content planning for various online platforms.
• A portfolio of writing.
• Proven, hands-on experience using various social media platforms.
• Working knowledge of SEO, analytics tools, and keyword research.
• The ability to adapt to new technology and work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• An ability to be a team player and to multi-task.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• The ability to pay close attention to detail
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Senior Copywriter South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.