Corsearch London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍
The Director of Information Security will lead a geographically diverse team of security officers and engineers to provide a secure & reliable cloud & on-prem infrastructure, and security services to support all Corsearch products. Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Privacy and Business Continuity are only some of the areas that this role will be spearheading.
This role is responsible for... developing a culture of high performance, transparency, and continuous improvement. You will work with cross functional teams within the CIO (Chief Information Officer), CTO (Chief Technology Officer) and other domains of Corsearch to deliver, execute and continuously review a cyber security plan and solutions that enable a fast-paced organization to achieve its goals. This is a strategic role including management & coaching functions, as well as hands-on, when needed.
✅Responsibilities And Duties
• Manage, mentor, and lead a globally distributed team that is passionate about information security and collaborate on projects supporting the infrastructure, architecture, product and development teams
• Ownership of the overall (cyber) security for all Corsearch products
• Design, Implement and Maintain a cyber security plan that will protect Corsearch and its clients
• Lead planning and requirements gathering to ensure cyber goals are identified and delivered
• Perform cost analysis on and design optimized security solutions based on understanding of risks, costs and strategic value drivers.
• Participate and recommend prioritization through strong project management skills
• Own the security tooling stack (EDR, MDR, SIEM, etc) while making sure that the selected tools offer a complete level of coverage and protection
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on Corsearch’s vendor risk management program
• Lead the privacy efforts to make sure that Corsearch remains compliant with all relevant regulatory requirements like the GDPR.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of Service Level Agreements and Operating Level Agreements
• Design, Implement and Audit policies and procedures for IT risk management
• Stakeholder management between engineers, peers and executives
• In-depth knowledge of security, compliance and security programs and proven record of accomplishment on ISO/SOC certifications, including ISO27001, ISO22301, ISO27701, SOC and GDPR.
• In-depth knowledge of information security frameworks including NIST and CIS
• CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ITIL Foundation or other security certifications are strongly preferred; certifications in multiple disciplines desired
• In depth experience with designing, implementing and running an information security strategy
• In depth technical ability on public cloud platforms including AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure, and GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
• In depth experience with enterprise Linux and Windows servers including Ubuntu and Windows
• In depth knowledge of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and Operational Metrics reporting
• Broad knowledge of network technologies including routers, switches, load balancers, SD-WAN, service mesh, etc.
• Broad knowledge of DevOps, SAFe and Agile work management.
• Basic experience working with outsource partners, vendor management and managed service providers.
• Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
• Minimum 10 years of hands-on and leadership capabilities on Information Security roles.
Our integrated solutions convert ideas into brand and financial value through IP research and protection tools that simplify the commercial and regulatory landscapes and optimize brand presence. Whether it’s online or offline, we help thousands of global customers in every industry to secure, monitor, and enforce their brands.
Corsearch is proud to support our customers in delivering value to their communities. Whether they’re creating life-saving medicines or protecting revolutionary new technologies, Corsearch gives customers the power to improve the future.
Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.
Information Security Director London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.