Sporting Life Ontario Canada
1 month ago
Sporting Life is a leading, iconic Canadian sports lifestyle retailer. Since 1979, we've been committed to providing our customers and their families with the best possible experience—and we are continuously working to improve it every day. We offer the best in outdoor apparel and fashion, footwear, equipment and accessories for men, women and kids. The mix of sport and fashion is what makes us unique.
YOU live for the great Canadian outdoors and take pride in living the Sporting Life . You relish in the exhilarating experience of skiing, snowboarding, cycling, running, tennis, hiking and camping and want to inspire our customers to do the same. You believe in the spirit of team, adapting to the ever-changing retail environment, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best leaders, associates and vendors in the business. We are looking for those who live what we sell every day and who celebrate the love of sport and an active way of... living.
Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of merchandising on the E-Commerce website by driving the development and execution of online business initiatives through the conscientious application of Sporting Life standards.
• Merchandise the product catalog to ensure high priority items are displayed on product listing pages, maximizing sales and items per transactions
• Analyze website data and analytics to generate insights and opportunities to improve site-merchandising
• Merchandise product pages across the site; including the homepage, categories, micro-shops and brand pages to highlight themes, trends and promotions
• Optimize search by maintaining and enhancing site navigation paths, facets and keyword search results
• Liaise with catalog content team to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date, facilitating a rich search experience
• Partner with marketing to build and execute marketing campaigns; curating collections, products and digital assets
• Ensure seasonal buying themes are represented in product groupings and site displays
• Review catalog status and partner with cross-functional teams to ensure the Online Store is a creative reflection of Sporting Life’s full product assortment
• Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure accuracy and optimal user experience
• Promote the Sporting Life Philosophy in all aspects of the business
• Performs other related tasks, duties or assignments as required
What You Offer
• A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
• Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in business or marketing
• Minimum 1 years’ experience working in similar Ecommerce, UX or Marketing Role
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Comfortable with HTML and Photoshop
• Strong analytical ability coupled with creative problem-solving skills
• Creative eye and keen interest in fashion, ability to style and pull collections together
• Passionate about sports, lives the sporting life
• Ability to quickly learn and work with computer technology
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload in order to achieve results in a constantly changing environment
• High energy level with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
• Must be able to handle repetitive tasks (i.e. typing, prolonged computer use, prolonged sitting). Must be able to lift 5 – 10 lbs
Who You Are
• You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
• You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
• The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
• You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What We Provide
• Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
• Competitive compensation
• Amazing product discounts
• Professional growth and development
• Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process
E-Commerce Merchandiser - Hybrid Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.