Allied Irish Bank
Allied Irish Bank Bray County Wicklow Ireland
1 month ago
Role: Branch Customer Advisor
This role is being offered on a Permanent Basis.
• Do you have excellent Customer Service skills?
• Are you interested in working as part of a dynamic team?
We're looking for someone who:
• Evidence of excellent customer relationship skills, ability to engage with customers and represent AIB with expertise
• Is passionate about delivering the best possible experience to our customers.
• Works co-operatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
• Fulfils customer requests, resolves problems, and responds to customers' questions through multiple channels.
Who are we?
We're AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We're made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers' financial lives by giving... them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
• Be responsible for driving an excellent customer experience and achieving agreed service standards, working with customers to provide suitable banking options
• Have an innovative approach to your role, always seeking ways to make improvements or suggestions to create better solutions.
• You will need to show us that you can work effectively as part of a team.
• Take responsibility for your work and follow through on commitments.
• Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customercentric solutions.
• Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Customer Service Excellence: Fulfils customer requests, resolves problems, and responds to customers' questions through multiple channels.
• Operational Excellence: Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing an excellent service to internal or external clients.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact .
By when? Closing date is Thursday 27th of April
Bray County Wicklow Ireland
Jobs in Bray County Wicklow Ireland
Branch Customer Advisor, Retail Banking, Bray jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.