MediRecruit Hubbards Canada
1 month ago
Position: Locum Social Worker - Hospital-based - Regional North-West QLD
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Social Worker for a new locum hospital-based role in regional north-west Queensland.
This is a temporary locum position with an immediate start available and we are looking for applicants with acute/remote health experience.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursements provided
- Multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work
- Acute/remote health experience.
- Relevant registration
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check - Eligible to work permanently in Australia
Medi Recruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical... practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK
Locum Social Worker - Hospital Regional - QLD Hubbards jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.