Lazada Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 month ago
As a part of the Customer Care team, you will lead the collection, analysis, and use of data and insights in driving customer experience programs. The successful candidate is skilled in data analysis and storytelling, ensuring that quantitative and qualitative data are translated into actionable insights to create improvements that result in great Customer (CX) and Seller Experiences (SX).
• Monitor and maintain the execution of customer/seller satisfaction measurement studies (e.g. NPS, CSAT, PSAT, TSAT) and share findings to stakeholders to enable continuous improvements towards elevated CX and SX
• Make sense of complex data sets to uncover customer perceptions and correlate them to operational performance
• Conduct root cause and trending analyses to identify reasons for performance
• Deliver reports and insights to commercial and logistics stakeholders to increase customer understanding in the organisation
• Propose actionable recommendations while escalating... any risks from emerging trends which impact customers and business
• Build research methodology and framework to educate local counterparts and strengthen the overall research skills.
• Manage multiple research projects (both quantitative & qualitative) in a fast-paced environment with strong focus on strengthening partnerships regionally and locally to drive actions with business impact.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement, track and manage continuous improvements
• Driving Lazada directionally towards becoming a customer centric organization
• Minimum Bachelors Degree, in statistics, economics/econometrics, or similar.
• 4 to 6 years of working experience in a service-related or market research industry, in the domains of data science, business intelligence, strategy and planning, or similar
• Proven expertise in research fieldwork with both consumers and merchants.
• Excellent research skills in both quantitative and qualitative approaches.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and survey tools.
• Demonstrated ability to understand business priorities and create links within complex data sets
• Effective listening and interpersonal skills with achievements in obtaining buy-in and cooperation
• Acute deductive skills, with strong problem-solving capabilities and attention to details
• Strong analytical and presentation skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Entrepreneurial, adaptive, and resilient. Able to navigate an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Prior experience in an ecommerce or technology company will be an added advantage
• Familiarity with Python R and SQL preferred
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Associate, Qualitative Research Analyst - Customer Care (Kuala Lumpur) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.