Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria
Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Lagos Nigeria
1 month ago
• Want to see what’s around the corner? As Finance Manager at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to find new ways to help us prepare for the future. Whatever lies ahead.
• Enabling the smooth running of our business, you’ll support our forecasting and planning.
• You’ll tell the story behind the data, providing the financial intelligence our leadership depends on to make critical decisions.
• You’ll ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting.
• You’ll collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects. Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
You’ll Succeed Because:
• You’ve a foundation in accounting or financial analysis.
• You’ve worked with general ledger and reporting systems.
• You thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines.
• You have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot trends and anomalies others... miss.
• Most importantly, you’re an excellent communicator, willing to share your views and influence others using facts and data.
You’ll love it because:
• You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
• You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
• The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
• Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
• And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.