The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a 135+ years old total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
Learn more at Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colacompany.com and follow us on Twitter (@CocaColaCo), Instagram (@thecocacolaco), Facebook (@thecocacolaco) and LinkedIn.
The Data Analyst/ Data Engineer’s role is to create BI solutions that impart insights by telling visual stories to users. This is a hands-on development position mainly using Microsoft Azure data engineering skills.
The analyst will work with end users and the data team to 1) define the requirements for the data ... analytics projects, 2) establish data ingestions & pipelines to enable insights 3) Creation of Data Models to enable self-service analytics.
The role will report into the Data Platform & Ops team lead in the ASEAN South Pacific D&A Team.
• Compliance with industry best practice software and company technical architecture standards
• Stable & sustainable automated data pipeline and infrastructure.
• Deploy solutions using the System Data Lake platform.
• Design & maintain Data & Analytics product offerings to ensure continuous supply of superior insights
• Identifying relevant data to be gathered and implementing a solution to do so, including knowledge of where to get the data, how to extract it in the right format, and how to augment the data to support data science/analysis requirements.
• Able to build a robust, fault-tolerant data pipeline that cleans, transforms, and aggregates un-organized and messy data into databases or data sources using MS Azure Tech stack. Able to ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed.
• Apply and improve application development environment standards (including solution delivery methods/tools/technology) in order to enable consistent, reusable, and efficient full-lifecycle practices.
• Manage or participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, perform proofs-of-concept, and pilot new technologies and/or methods.
• Establish and document standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions.
• Review vendor solution designs to ensure informational and technical appropriateness, standards compliance, and platform alignment.
• Keep current on industry best practices and products that can be leveraged to support the company’s business objectives.
• Help to communicate and evangelize concepts and methods including open source, cloud, agile, and dev/ops throughout the organization.
• Represent the BI team in strategy reviews, leadership briefings, and cross-organization events.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Data Science, or related field.
Related Work Experience
• 3+ years of experience building BI/Analytics solutions.
• 0.5+ years of experience with cloud-based architectures
• Experience developing enterprise-class solutions
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Ability to work with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies.
• Expert level skill in SQL
• Skill in Shell Scripting, and/or Python will be advantageous
• Working knowledge or experience in one, or more, Big Data Technologies such as (Azure SQL DW, BigQuery, Cloudera, CosmosDB, Hortonworks, Hive, HBase, Kafka, Pivotal, Redshift, Spark). Strong preference for Azure experience.
• Working knowledge or experience in Dev/Ops
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
• Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
• Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
• Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
• Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
What We Can Do for You:
• Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
• Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
• Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviours – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years.
Visit Our Purpose and Vision (https://www.coca-colacompany.com/company/purpose-and-vision) to learn more about these behaviours and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws
Data Analyst (Data Management and Platform Operations) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.