Point72 Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
The purpose of this role will be to monitor, validate, steward, and support Security and Issuer reference data within Point72’s new central reference data system. The new reference data platform will provide an enterprise view that will be leveraged across all business lines and provide a single source of truth to the organization.
A Career with Point72’s Technology Team
As Point72 reimagines the future of investing, our Technology group is constantly improving our company’s IT infrastructure, positioning us at the forefront of a rapidly evolving technology landscape. We’re a team of experts experimenting, discovering new ways to harness the power of open source solutions, and embracing enterprise agile methodology. We encourage professional development to ensure you bring innovative ideas to our products while satisfying your own intellectual curiosity.
What you’ll do
As a Reference Data Analyst, you will provide data platform operations oversight, content expertise, and... structure processes to ensure the highest level of data quality and service surrounding Point72’s central data platform. Specifically, you will:
• Troubleshoot and resolve data exceptions, monitor vendor SLAs, and communicate reference data issues to internal stakeholders
• Manage internal client requests/inquiries, provide transparent support, and lead communications on SLA breaches
• Collaborate with Reference Data Engineering team on new data sets, validation rules, user interface enhancements, and testing
• Help structure and document repeatable data support, monitoring, and quality processes
• Work with global team members and synchronize hand-off between support regions
• Coordinate with Business, Technology, and Operations leadership to align on project goals, deliverables, needs and status
The Reference Data Analyst will require market data content expertise with a focus on accuracy and urgency.
• 3-5+ years of experience in financial services/asset management/hedge funds with a focus on data operations and reference data support
• Experience leading an operations/support team
• Reference data content expertise of common financial services data sets and vendors (Bloomberg, Refinitiv, Barra, FactSet, etc.)
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving data issues and interacting with data consumers
• Experience using SQL for data analysis
• Commitment to the highest ethical standards
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to communicate well with non-technical audiences and deliver presentations to large groups
• Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
We take care of our people
We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
• health care benefits
• generous parental and family leave policies
• Mental and physical wellness programs
• Tuition assistance
• Volunteer opportunities
• Support for employee-led affinity groups representing women, people of color and the LGBT+ community
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry’s premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry’s brightest talent. We’re inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here
Reference Data Analyst, Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.