IFS Japan Japan
1 month ago
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning... team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to develop your accounting, reporting and analytical skills by working within a continuously evolving finance function as part of a dynamic and rapidly growing business in a global organization.
As an Accountant at IFS you will be expected to:
• Support the month end closing processes responsible for accurate and timely closing.
• Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of legal entity balance sheet reconciliations.
• Support the monthly forecast process.
• Cashflow Reporting.
• Support in the monthly payroll processing cycle.
• Trial balance review and analysis.
• Tax & Regulatory Requirements.
• Support annual audit process for all legal entities.
The core areas of responsibility will be focused around:
General Ledger & Month End Closing
• Ensure that all month end closing activities are completed in an accurate manner, in accordance with Group closing timelines and processes.
• Ensure that all revenue streams are appropriately accounted for and relevant analysis and outputs are reconciled.
• Complete cost centre analysis for all revenue and direct costs on a monthly basis.
• Processing of monthly payroll entries.
• Review and post all entries related to provisions and accruals, maintaining appropriate reconciliations accordingly.
• Manage the submission of monthly corporate reporting requirements (cash & balance sheet submissions)
• Ensure compliance with IFRS 9, 15 & 16.
• Review, compile and post journal entries- Ensure adequate supporting documentation and proper coding of transactions.
• Manage employee expense claim processes.
• Manage/maintain inter-company transactions.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Monthly preparation & presentation of balance sheet reconciliation schedules.
• Review and maintain provisions for employee related costs.
• Reconciling AR & AP schedules with customer/supplier schedules.
• Financial audit participation and preparation of required audit support schedules.
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Provide various ad-hoc analysis
• Reconcile prepaid, accrued liabilities, intercompany and other assigned balance sheet accounts and accruals.
• Validation of tax liabilities, ensuring appropriate costs are recognized in the appropriate period.
Tax & Regulatory Filings
• Support Finance Manager to finalize any other Tax filings. Providing appropriate supporting documentation and analysis as required.
• Support in the submission of any pension payments/filings.
• Support with any regulatory reporting requirements.
• Liaising with the auditors for audit planning and execution
• To verify and ensure timely required information are provided
• To ensure smooth quarterly/ annual Audit within the time frame.
To be a successful Accountant at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic accreditation such as CPA, PICPA, GAAP, JGAAP, IFRS or equivalent
You should also have:
• Experience in Accountant or Audit roles;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, ability to use advance functions for analysis;
• Strong communication, organization and documentation skills;
• Great interpersonal / teamwork skills;
• Fluent in Japanese and English
Learn more about what we do here: ifs.com
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.