Manpower Thailand Trang Mueang Trang District Thailand
1 month ago
The QA Manager will be developing, managing, and administering a quality system that includes policies, processes, programs, and procedures to ensure that the quality will satisfy customers' expectations.
• Manages related activities for a quality system that meets certification requirements.
• Establishes general policies, standards and methods to ensure that document control methods for the quality system are both effective and responsible to the requirements of the business.
• Maintains Quality data for measurement systems throughout organization. Provides guidance, support, training, and problem-solving leadership to improve quality measures in factory.
• Develops and recommends corporate quality policies and establishes quality assurance department objectives that maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
• Coordinates the corrective action process that provides solutions that prevent the recurrence of non-conformance's and continuously improves the quality system and... processes of the business.
• Directs an internal/external audit system to ensure the effective implementation and continuous improvement of the quality system to meet ISO 9001 requirements.
• Manage and take care of all team members in terms of manpower planning, coach, discipline, motivation, evaluation, and training.
• Ensure compliance with laws and regulations, as well as company work rules, standards, or system.
• Ensuring maintenance staff and subcontractors work in a safe manner and follow safety regulations.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
• Knowledge of quality control and production techniques, equipment, tooling, and processes.
• 7+ years of experience in quality assurance.
• Knowledge of ISO9001.
• Strong knowledge of Quality Standard, Supplier Quality, Production Quality.
• Experience in implementing a quality system to meet the needs of customers.
• Experience in developing the new project.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Ms. Nuntana Soikaew - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 033 135014 ext. 3412 or 081 1049196
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554
Trang Mueang Trang District Trang
Jobs in Trang Mueang Trang District Thailand
QA Manager (Manufacturing Industry) Trang jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.