Kaiglo Stores Limited
Kaiglo Stores Limited Lagos Nigeria
1 month ago
Marketing & Communications Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• Marketing and communications manager supervise and direct the workflow of marketing, advertising or public relations specialists by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications. Their expertise allows them to allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels. They’re also responsible for staying up to date on industry trends.
• The Marketing Communications Manager, will have deep experience in generating sales and digital marketing. The ideal candidate balances analytical and creative thinking with a drive to... continually optimize communications and possess the potential of utilizing digital marketing channels to engage target audiences.
• The concern of communications management is the public’s perception of the product, brand or company.
Are as follow but not limited to the following:
• Creating and implementing plans to increase market share.
• Commissioning or conducting market research.
• Directing market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities
• Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation.
• Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding
• Create and maintain strategic email communications calendar for the company
• Develop email communications from concept to completion with a strong focus on innovation and optimization to achieve revenue and engagement goals
• Develop an understanding of the various database segments to strategically build targeted lists for email and social media targeting in collaboration with the Marketing Database Specialist, based on past purchases, account preferences, and available demographic information
• Infuse knowledge of email trends and best practices including design and deliverability throughout work of the team;
• Collaborate with Marketing team members which digital/offline marketers, content management unit, Graphics Designing unit, other important unit as the case may be; on development of automated emails, including life-cycle campaigns, etc. (i.e. welcome first-time buyers, reactivation and retention, design, user experience, copyright, etc.)
• Leverage analytics to guide content strategy and optimize content positioning
• Identify additional channels for acquiring new subscribers and nurture growing databases
• Lead & Coordinate the customer service team for effective productivity
• Serve as an email/digital marketing communications expert for the Marketing department, consulting on other digital touchpoints such as social media and advertising to ensure the organization is reaching its full potential with email/digital marketing.
• Be a key collaborator on digital content ideation with an eye toward content creation for use in emails, social, and advertising
• Enhance coordination and planning across marketing by working closely with the digital, content, social, and advertising teams to ensure all digital marketing tactics are hitting at an optimal cadence and with impactful content to reach target audiences.
• Work with the Digital team to develop unique campaign landing pages, as needed
• Review email attribution and tracking reports to determine email campaign tactics
• Identify opportunities for leadership and consulting team members to speak or attend meaningful conferences and events
• Develop and present value story related to marketing communications.
• Analyze and prepare for potential crises as well as catastrophes impacting organization’s image and reputation.
• Develop suitable communication strategies to mitigate prevailing crisis.
• Review communications for all external release along with internal stakeholders to assure no violations.
• Develop, strengthen, protect and leverage company’s brand, copyrights and trademarks throughout company’s operating geographical regions.
• Ensure divisional and market segment branding strategy is steady with corporation’s branding strategy.
• Perform with competitive intelligence of organization to identify and supervise competitors’ strategies of marketing communications and define company’s response.
• Develop, manage and support client loyalty programs partnering with marketing management.
• Develop and manage organization’s communications to attain or exceed plan.
• Supervise, develop, direct and lead Marketing & Communication team.
• Additional duties, as assigned
• A minimum of 5 years+ of relevant experience in corporate/ digital marketing preferred
• A degree from a recognized/ accredited university
• Proven track record of success in an email-focused marketing role required. Experience in executing cohesive cross-channel content marketing campaigns & digital marketing skills strongly preferred.
• Passionate about impactful email and digital marketing content
• Great customer service skills to increase users’ interactions
• Experience managing a comprehensive content calendar for several teams/groups
• Strong ability to be collaborative and team-minded
• Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to maintain oversight and prioritize a range of competing priorities in a high project volume environment
• Strong leader with a keen strategic eye and an ability to clearly articulate priorities while incorporating data and learning into the decision-making process
• Ability to react to changing priorities based on sales trends and pivot quickly and effectively
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute while also driving strategic planning and seeing the broader team vision
• Must have extensive computer skills including Microsoft Office suite. Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a focus on accuracy, attention to detail, thoughtful and thorough preparation of documents and communications
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
• Secondary language fluency is a plus
20th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
• Minimum Qualification
Marketing & Communications Manager at Kaiglo Stores Limited Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.