Olumawu School Abuja Nigeria
1 month ago
Never Miss a Job Update Again.
• Location: Nigeria
• Job type: Full-Time
• Job category:
Olumawu School is an award-winning 30-year co-educational institution that provides quality education to students and pupils at different levels: preschool, Primary, Secondary, and International University Foundation Programme (IUFP). The focus is on the total development of the child through social-emotional needs, cognitive development, creativity, physical agility, science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM), and proficiency in literacy amongst others. We are unique in providing individual attention to each child and providing more personalized and interactive learning as required and appropriate.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Media / Public Affairs Officer
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
• We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic media and public affairs officer... to join our creative team. You will be responsible for managing the brand image of the organization and building its reputation through the media.
• Your role will include promotional activities, campaigns, and media relations. You will also work with our social media team to develop and publish content as desirable across our social media channels.
• The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analysis to consistently improve the school’s media practices over time.
Description / Responsibilities
• Developing media content plans that are consistent with the school’s brand identity.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all our media platforms, including writing and editing media and social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries promptly.
• Communicating with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the school’s social media presence and performance.
• Utilize the social media marketing tools for the school social media marketing
• Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Define the most important social media KPIs
• Performing other duties when needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Digital Marketing, or a related field.
• 2 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Experience using various analytics software.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Working knowledge of ad-serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on all major social media platforms.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2023.
Don't Keep! Kindly Share:
Media / Public Affairs Officer at Olumawu School Abuja jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.