Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd .
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd . Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co., Ltd. (香港飛機工程有限公司) (HAECO), a Swire Group company, is one of the world’s leading aircraft engineering and maintenance service providers. We employ around 17,000 staff globally, offering a comprehensive range of aircraft engineering services 24/7 to more than 150 airline customers worldwide
What You'll Do
• Support Material Control team and Material Planning team to manage aviation spare orders to meet the requirements such that we can deliver aircraft maintenance services safely and with the highest quality standard.
• Acquire and provide aircraft materials and parts to support the operations of the company under minimum supervision.
• Review and handle incorrect invoices, shipping errors, cancellation of orders, and replacement of materials not in compliance with company specifications.
What You Need
1. Functional and other Relevant Experience
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience for HKCEE / HKDSE graduates or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year... relevant experience for Diploma holder in relevant discipline or equivalent
• No relevant experience required for Higher Diploma or Degree holder in relevant discipline
2. Qualifications and other Relevant Knowledge
• English – Attained HKCEE Grade E or HKDSE Grade 3
• Good communication skills
• Good command of conversational English and Chinese
• Good command of written English
• Good PC skills with Microsoft Office applications preferred
• Good supply chain and purchasing knowledge preferred
• Build your career with us to deliver sustainable value to the community and stakeholders.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with expected salary, quoting the employer's reference no., to: Human Resources Department - Talent & Partnership Team, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited, 80 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR email your application to : [email redacted, apply via Company website].
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information provided by candidates will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.