CXG Lucerne Switzerland
1 month ago
We are a market research company seeking a passionate and dedicated individual to join our team as a Market Researcher for the Fashion/Luxury Industry. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting research to help our clients better understand the luxury and fashion markets. You will be working with a team of experienced professionals who will provide you with training and support to help you excel in this position.
- Conduct research and analysis on the luxury and fashion markets
- Gather data through various channels such as in-store visits, surveys, focus groups, and online research
- Complete reports based on your findings
- Provide recommendations based on your findings
- Passion for the luxury and/or fashion industry and/or shopping
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently... and as part of a team
- No previous experience required
If you are passionate about the luxury and fashion industry, have strong critical thinking skills, and are eager to learn, we encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply, please submit your resume and answer to few questions you will find here below.
Company Information - www.cxg.com
For more than a decade, CXG has been the first choice for brands looking to assess their store performance, improve their customer experience, and build advocacy among luxury consumers. We currently work with over 200 of the world's most prestigious brands in more than 60 countries, helping them transform experiences for meaningful impact, and keep pace with the changing luxury market and the ever-evolving tastes of affluent shoppers in every region
Market Researcher Lucerne jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.