IRP Systems Barcelona Spain
1 month ago
IRP systems is developing the next generation of high-performance e-powertrain systems that will change the electric vehicles market and we are seeking an experienced Automotive Power Electronic Engineer for our growing R&D team in Barcelona.
You’ll be responsible for the following
• Research and develop solutions from concept through circuit design, prototyping and testing to mass production of analog and power electronics systems.
• Perform electronic hardware design and simulations.
• Develop and validate signal sensing and processing circuits, and high-voltage and high-power converters boards for various requirements.
• Work on electronic designs (schematics), component sizing and theoretical analysis to study the worst cases scenarios and thus consider all the potential stress experienced by the components (stress tests).
• Create test procedures to verify hardware designs.
• Design for and prepare for various automotive and safety... qualifications.
• Produce written design specifications and schematics, test records, bill of materials, datasheets, and application notes.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Electronics Hardware Engineer in the following fields: Analog, Power conversion, High Voltage.
• Experience from automotive companies – must have
• Knowledge and experience in analog electronics development and high-power conversion systems.
• 5 years of experience in the role of Hardware Development Engineer.
• Experience in collaborating with layout engineers, define constraints of high-density mixed signals and high-power boards.
• Experience in ORCAD design tools (Capture and Allegro) and simulation for electrical circuits such as SPICE/LTSPICE/PSIM.
• Fast learner and a great team player.
• Experience in electromagnetic field simulation tools.
• Experience in writing and presentation of specifications, test documents and development verification.
• Knowledge and experience in validation for standard such as UL, CSA, IEC, IEEE, EU and EN.
What we offer
Automotive Power Electronic Engineer Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.