i-Pharm Consulting France France
1 month ago
Clinical Data Manager in Lyon France.
• Develop and review data management procedures for clinical trials with sponsor companies and other departments;
• Design reports and metrics that are useful management tools for your projects
• Lead the design and validation of the CRF specifications and edit checks for the electronic data capt system used for each study
• Attend and participate in teleconferences and face-to-face meetings with sponsor companies as the representative from data management
• Manage multiple projects and associated project team members: and
• Coordinate overall data management by serving as primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members;
• Minimum Bachelor's and at least four (4) years of Data Management experience or Master degree and at least two (2) years of data management experience
• Experience operating as primary contact for Data Management activities, including project oversight and... direct vendor or client interaction
• Computer experience with database, spreadsheet, and analysis software (i.e. SAS, InForm and Rave preferred);
• Possess an understanding of database structure and processes in data management;
• A basic knowledge of medical terminology is needed, as well as knowledge of clinical research methodologies.
You must have the right to work in the EU without the need for sponsorship or visa transfer
Clinical Data Manager - France jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.