ABBVIE Rungis France
1 month ago
AbbVie's mission is to discover and produce innovative medicines that provide solutions to the serious health problems of today while relevant to the medical challenges of tomorrow. We seek to transform people's lives in several key therapeutic areas such as immunology, oncology, neuroscience, opthamology, virology, in addition to relevant products and services from our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. We are proud to be a Great Place to Work company.
AbbVie France is recruiting two CRA (Clinical Research Associate) as apprentices. The position is to be filled from September 2023.
Describes the primary goals,objective or function or outputs of this position. Under supervision of a qualified Clinical Research Associate (CRA), conducts investigative site follow-up, solves study-related clinical site issues as they occur and initiates, recommends and communicates corrective action ensuring successful protocol level execution of Clinical Site Management deliverables involving... start-up, execution and close-out of studies.
• Train to become knowledgeable of basic tasks in assigned area of responsibility. Demonstrates compliance with local regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH Guidelines, AbbVie Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Monitoring Plans and to quality standards in conducting clinical research.
• Learn and expand knowledge with the help of the certified/qualified CRA. Comprehend and apply all required technical, regulatory and safety trainings.
• Conduct all activities in a professional manner. Listen actively to acquire information and understand work procedures. Participate in the sharing of information to promote overall efficiency of the process. Attend and actively participate in meetings.
• Under supervision of a qualified CRA, help conducting on-site and off-site monitoring activities for Phase 1-4 studies to ensure successful execution of the protocol in accordance with applicable regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH Guidelines, and AbbVie Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and business processes. Ensure all required documentation is available and valid in the Investigator Site File.
• Under supervision of a qualified person, help prepare documentation for regulatory submission dossier or perform any other activities related to start-up phase.
• Assist the qualified CRA in preparing site investigator payments as per executed contract obligations.
• Ensure Trial Master File completeness and accuracy, upload essential documents and perform Quality Control reviews of the documentation.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of the data entered into the Clinical Trial Management System (LBE/actual date, Company personal, site staff…) or any other database as needed.
• Degree in Science (Biology, Chemistry…)
• Good level of English (ability to read and understand clinical research documentation, write professional emails, participate in conference calls…)
• Computer skills
• Good communication skills
What other information is important to you?
Working at AbbVie France also means benefiting from a work environment designed for its employees. Indeed, our offices are located in the Rungis business park, 5 minutes from the city of Rungis, and served from Paris by the RER C, streetcar 7, and bus 216. A gym, as well as canteens, restaurants, and food trucks are also located in the business park.
Being on a work-study program at AbbVie France means having the opportunity to be accompanied by a dynamic team that will help you develop your skills. You will also receive full reimbursement of your transportation costs, luncheon vouchers and paid vacations.
Equality, diversity and inclusion are essential pillars for us. We are proud to have built an environment that allows each of our employees around the world to reach their full potential.
You can find us at www.abbvie.com / @ABBVIE on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube LinkedIn.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours
Apprenticeship- CRA (Clinical Research Associate) H/F Rungis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.