FRS Recruitment Cavan Ireland
1 month ago
Currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for my manufacturing client based in Co: Cavan
The successful candidate will play a key part in shaping the future of the organisation both operationally and through strategic growth.
The key task is to take responsibility for the introduction and implementation of best practices in all areas of operations management ensuring product is manufactured on-time to customer quality specifications while implementing strict internal health and safety standards. As part of a fast-changing production environment the successful candidate will optimise the flexibility of both the machining and the weld fabrication work centres.
The position will suit capable individuals requiring career progression or already experienced function managers. This is a key senior management role and the successful candidate will join an already successful management team.
· Plan and schedule production to meet demand requirements
· Lead and... motivate production teams, manage team members performance and personal development
· Achieve the highest standards of output quality to satisfy customer expectation and on-time delivery
· Improve systems and procedures through continuous improvement and employee involvement
· Maintain employee safety and morale by creating a safe and efficient working environment
· Prepare reports, analyse data and implement projects to improve the operational performance of the organisation
· Positively influence key performance indicators through the implementation of a continuous improvement tools and culture
· Ensure management information provided is sufficient, accurate and timely
· To work as a team with other key support functions of engineering, purchasing, quality and customer service
· Proven track record of working at management or senior supervisory level in a production related capacity
· Working knowledge of best practices in all areas of production management
· Machining and weld fabrication experience essential
· Engineering knowledge desirable
· Ability to demonstrate maturity of judgement, strong interpersonal and communication skills and a high degree of personal integrity
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage change to achieve best practices
· Ability to adapt to a versatile, fast-moving environment
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.