Alucraft Ltd Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
Competitive Salary (Based on experience) Job Description
The Production Supervisor (Materials) who is successful in this role will report directly to the production manager. The role responsibility is detailed below, but on oversight, the Materials Movement Supervisor will manage transport and yard/storage both on and off-site, Factory and facility management, material management, and be involved in implementing electronic stock control systems.
• Health and Safety in all areas of the yard, storage, and in the movement of materials
• Supervision of teams related to yard/storage
• Stores and stock control
• Goods in/out via booking system (to be configured)
• Document control and organisation for goods in/out
• Preparation of material for production processing
• Stock reporting
• Main point of contact for maintenance needed (seeking quotes, liaising with procurement)
• Locking up and security
• Work closely with Procurement and Finance in relation to goods... in/out
• Quality control of goods
• Material movement, storage, monitoring, and distribution
• NCR management
• Maintaining KPI's for key suppliers
• We will offer you a competitive salary dependent on your experience
• Parking is available for you if needed
• We will give you opportunities for further education and training
• We are champions of promoting and growing our staff
• Life Insurance
• Monthly Breakfast Morning
• Employee Assistance Programme
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Alucraft Group is an Equal Opportunities employer.
If you would like more information on this or any other Alucraft products, or you would like to discuss your specific project requirements contact us today.
Unit AF40, Cloverhill Industrial Estate, Clondalkin, Dublin, D22 HY51
Production Supervisor Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.