Carrier Indianapolis IN United States
1 month ago
United States of America
CAI22: Carrier - Indianapolis 30 S Meridian St, Suite 500 , Indianapolis, IN, 46204 USA
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC, refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and we can make a difference together.
About This role:
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support the executive leadership team and downtown facility for Carrier’s North America Residential & Light Commercial HVAC business.
This position is for an Administrative Support staff coordinator who is under minimal supervision. Solves complex problems and assists in recommending, developing, and implementing new processes and analysis. Leads lower-level staff in gathering, verifying and processing documentation. Relies on moderate to extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining schedules for executive meetings, events, and conferences as well as making adjustments based on constantly changing priorities and scheduling conflicts.
• Scheduling domestic and international travel arrangements and completing detailed meetings and travel itineraries.
• Monitoring and completing electronic expense reports in a timely manner.
• Managing the executive’s daily calendar appointments and meetings. Prioritizing appointments based on business impact and urgency.
• Prepare/review communications and materials for the supported executive population.
• Manage logistics, invitations, agendas, and records for key meetings to ensure seamless execution and delivery.
• Reviewing and prioritizing mail, highlighting important information and follow-up, and responding to correspondence as appropriate.
• Consolidating reports and materials for executive meetings and customer visits, including business reviews.
• Creating executive PowerPoint presentations including importing pictures and charts.
• Process purchase orders, work orders, and invoices, including communicating with vendors and tracking through payment and closure.
• Handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality and professionalism.
• Review/negotiate facility contracts as necessary.
• Oversee facility and manage repairs, renovations, work orders, and office moves to ensure compliance with security and safety regulations.
• Interfacing with all levels of the organization at Carrier and with external customers in a professional and effective manner.
• Manage special projects; work independently with initiative to achieve initiatives.
• Other administrative support as required.
• Associates Degree
• 7+ years of experience as an executive assistant supporting at least 1 executive.
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience
• Executive-level administrative experience supporting c-suite executives is preferred.
• Experience managing domestic and international travel and filing expense reports using various systems i.e. Concur, American Express, Ariba, World Travel, Radius, or other travel-related systems.
• Event planning experience with key leadership meetings, small group business reviews, and or larger-scale employee and customer meetings.
• Ability to quickly build rapport and trusting relationships with the executive leadership team and be the “go-to” partner.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
Indianapolis IN USA
Jobs in Indianapolis IN United States
Executive Administrative Assistant Indianapolis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.