LHR GLOBAL - SAUDI ARABIA
LHR GLOBAL - SAUDI ARABIA Porto-Novo Benin
1 month ago
Who is our Client and your future employer ?
Ranked among the world’s largest petrochemicals manufacturers, it is a public company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. With operations in around 50 countries, The Company has a global workforce of over 31,000 talented individuals. The company operates through three strategic Business Units - Petrochemicals, Agri-Nutrients and Specialties. They support customers by identifying and developing opportunities in key end markets such as construction, medical devices, packaging, agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation, and clean energy.
The company’s manufacturing, sales, technology and innovation facilities are located throughout the globe and are managed by four regional offices: the Middle East and Africa, Asia, the Americas and Europe.
The Company invests heavily in Technology and Innovation (T&I). The T&I facilities are spread across the globe with hundreds of dedicated scientists contributing to the ongoing development of... new patents and certifications.
The job opportunity you have long waited for. LHR Americas recruit people from around the world to work in Saudi Arabia.
Who are we looking for ?
Lead and direct the effective and efficient management of the Our Org deployment while working with different stakeholders. The role is a strategic leader with deep experience on process design packages and engineering design to implement technologies at Our Org through internal/ JV/ external projects. It requires to establish appropriate interactions with key internal stakeholders like the Licensing Out department, BU T&I, SBUs, E&PM, and external stakeholders as well. It involves managing proactively to anticipate future needs as well as reacting to situations that arise and also ensures compliance with License and Engineering Agreements Terms with Licensee.
Duties and responsibilities :
• Develop deployment plan for all our Org utilizing internal resources and capabilities. This requires working closely with BU T&Is and Licensing Out Department to prepare the needed packages during various stages of Engineering.
• Leads project execution by represent our Org licensor for fulfilling License obligations during commissioning and start-up activities.
• Leads engagement with proprietary equipment vendors for our Org, to maximize the revenues for smooth execution of our Org, its Affiliates, its JVs complex mega projects globally.
• Leads project management for all our Org deployment with managing dispute cases negotiation and resolution with respect to change orders and scope changes in License and Engineering Agreements
• Leads with clear direction, guidance; supervise, inspire, mentor and lead a group of process Engineers for smooth start-up and performance guarantee runs
• Leads management of IP revenue streams of our Org, its affiliates co-ownership with third parties
• Engage with key stakeholders throughout our Org and externally to ensure alignment. Establish appropriate interactions with key internal stakeholders like the Licensing Out department, BU T&I, SBUs, E&PM, and external stakeholders as well.
• Lead, Manage & train team for SABIC, SABIC Affiliates, its JVs complex mega projects globally
Senior Manager Technology Deployment Porto-Novo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.