Euro Exim Bank
Euro Exim Bank Benin Benin
1 month ago
Euro Exim Bank is an award-winning international trade finance institution providing trade solutions for importers, contractors, and exporters. We have a Class ‘A’ international banking license from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of St. Lucia (FSRA), a proud member of the Caribbean Association of Banks (CAB) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). Working with a global network of partnerships.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
• Attracting new clients (sales) involved in international trade such as exporters and importers by offering them our trade finance services such as LC (Letter of Credit, SBLC (Stand-by Letter of Credit), BG (Bank Guarantee) necessary for them to trade successfully in the global market.
• Identifying opportunities (lead generation) and generating sales from your country of residence.
• Building and maintaining strong customer relationships and assisting with all relevant client checks.
• Reviewing Trade Finance client... information in respect of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), and Counter-Terrorism Finance (CTF) requirements.
• You have 5+ years of experience in financial consultation, corporate advisory, corporate and institutional banking, business banking, or any related/similar sector
• You are highly accomplished in sales and lead generation
• You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
• You have an understanding of KYC, AML, and PEPs is advantageous
• You have outstanding academic performance.
What's on Offer?
• Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
• Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
Trade Finance Professional Benin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.