Unnati Noida Uttar Pradesh India
1 month ago
Our client is a well established name in the distribution and servicing of industrial products like air compressors, air dryers, air filters, compressed air piping, automotive garage equipment, industrial grade UPS batteries, among others. For more than 50 years now, it has been helping it’s customers get access to providing superior quality products together with amazing support service.
Currently it has over 300 employees on its rolls and caters to customers through a hub office at every 100 kilometres in Northern India( including Delhi/ NCR , Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir).
The ability to ensure zero downtime for its customers, by providing timely and quality support both in terms of products and services has been the cornerstone of its growth and success.
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be managing the overall functioning of the warehouse including coordinating with the dispatch department & billing department.
What You Need To Do
• Working on the shop... floor and ensuring efficient running of the warehouse
• Maintaining the warehouse properly and ensuring material is as per billing
• Being responsible for the day-to-day smooth operations of the warehouse
• Building and mentoring a team of warehouse executives and also leading and monitoring their performance on a day-to-day basis
• Maintaining the industrial equipment and spare parts in the warehouse properly, overseeing their pricing, amending to the repairing needs if any and ensuring FIFO and other processes are being followed
• Recording the various warehouse activities, equipment and spares and reporting the same to the company on a timely basis
• Analyzing risk factors involved, analyzing warehouse safety measures and accident reporting system
• Ensuring adherence to all the standard processes and procedures followed by the company
• Strategizing the functions of the warehouse to yield maximum profit
Desired Candidate Profile
What You Need To Have
• 7– 10 years of relevant work experience
• Graduation is a must
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent knowledge and experience in managing heavy equipment and spares
• Good staff management skills
Skills:- Operations, Vendor Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Fulfillment
Noida Uttar Pradesh India
Jobs in Noida Uttar Pradesh India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.