Autoliv Ranjangaon Maharashtra India
1 month ago
• Overall, in charge for Packaging, Raw material & FG stores.
• Candidate should have excellent Communications skill and should have experience in handling Outbound Warehouse management and Transport management, Knowledge on INCO terms, Lean concept, (Kanban, JIT).
• Inventory control, visualization at Warehouse and FIFO management
• Budgeting and Expenses control for P&L (Freight cost, Packaging cost and Overhead cost estimation)
• Premium freight IN control and optimization.
• Manpower handling and team building
• Service Bill process and MHE, Logistics FMEA, 8D awareness
• Central excise knowledge & documentation (invoice, E-sugam, Road permit)
• Awareness of TS16949, MMOG requirement, OHAS
• Danger Goods handling awareness
• Continuous improvements in QAD / SAP Business processes related to Logistics & Warehousing. Coordination between other plants in India
Ranjangaon Maharashtra India
Jobs in Ranjangaon Maharashtra India
Manager-Warehouse Ranjangaon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.