Novartis Nigeria Lagos Nigeria
1 month ago
Ref Id: 306720BR
Business Unit: AMAC
Functional Area: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Shift Work: No
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives
• Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks
• Have a deep understanding in the respective area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage... and frequency targets through various communication channels
• Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports – Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
• Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
• Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis.
• Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practice.
• In case of a Manager/ Leader; the person is responsible for the sales planning; target; reporting; and knowledge of the team/account and of himself/herself.
• Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business Established Network to target Customer Group desirable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
• English NA.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
lagos, lagos, lagos
• Minimum Qualification
Medical Representative Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.