Nokia Chennai Tamil Nadu India
1 month ago
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people's lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible. You will be part of an enthusiastic SIOC team supporting all Nokia Global customer security services.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving... problems?
As part of our team, you will:
Security Specialist in areas of Security Monitoring & Response services, responsible for development, implementation & delivery. Performs & implements threat detection, hunting, incident monitoring, investigation & response activities are effectively delivered and enhanced for future.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Technical Specialist & guidance
• Managed detection and response
• Threat Intelligence & Threat hunting
• Manage SIEM/EDR Platform and Applications.
• 24*7 support
• Flexible to work during odd Hours (as global customer)
Your skills and experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a combination of security operations (managed detection and response), threat intelligence and manage SIEM platform and applications.
• Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), Any SIEM (Splunk, ArcSight or Q-Radar) certification.
• Security Specialist in areas of Security Monitoring & Response services, responsible for development, implementation & delivery. Performs & implements threat detection, hunting, incident monitoring, investigation & response activities are effectively delivered and enhanced for future.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
• Experience in developing SIEM use cases, Threat hunting, Forensics solutions, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment
• Knowledge of business management and security risk management and cybersecurity technologies
• Good analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
• Good level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
• One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
• Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
• Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
• LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia's employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed
Chennai Tamil Nadu India
Jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu India
Security Operations Specialist Chennai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.