Stantec Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
Stantec Abu Dhabi is currently seeking an Assistant Resident Engineer with a mechanical background on a construction supervision project For TRANSCO involving water pipelines, and water Pumping Stations.
The Assistant Resident Engineer will be required to:
• Lead and supervise a team of Engineers (Inspectors) and contractor within contract period
• Implement methods for dispute avoidance and resolution study
• Proactive acumen and an ability to manage multiple sites
• Review contractor technical submittals, ensuring compliance with project specification.
• Respond to client / contractor quires and provide technical inputs related to mechanical discipline as needed.
• Effectively evaluate technical proposals and its constructability, technology deployment, solving the technical site problems that may arise during construction.
• Evaluate and monitor the progress of the Works in accordance with the submitted Work... Breakdown Structure (WBS) along with the Cost Breakdown Structure and Resources Breakdown Structure.
• Oversee all environmental protection aspects of the construction and operation of similar size sewerage projects.
• Ensure Quality Assurance Specifications and Statistical Quality Control.
• Review and justify the material submissions, analyse laboratory and technical reports, carry out acceptance sampling plans, testing and quality measures, ensuring the compliance with the project’s specifications.
• Prepare QC forms and check lists, comply with Project QA/QC plans and write clear, brief and accurate technical reports.
• Prepare construction project monthly valuation.
• Review project progress against the base line program and provide update to the project planner / quantity surveyor as required
• Participate in assessing and evaluating Contractor’s Claims,
Mechanical Assistant Resident Engineer (Water Infrastructure)
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
• 10+ work experience ideally with an engineering consultancy
• Experience working on water infrastructure projects ,including water pumping system, piping and pipelines system , Tanks, HVAC, Firefighting and Hypo Chlorination systems.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this job posting
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Mechanical Assistant Resident Engineer (Water Infrastructure) in ... Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.