SoftServe Santiago Chile
1 month ago
SoftServe, Inc. is a digital authority that advises and provides cutting-edge technology solutions with expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, life sciences, software, and more. We deliver open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas to developing and implementing transformational products and services.
Currently, we are looking to expand our Finance Partners team working in the Latin America region with a strong professional, who will drive profitable growth in the region and establish Finance best practices in Chile.
As Finance Partner you will work with the Country Leadership team on improving budgeting, forecasting, and reporting systems, identifying issues, data gathering, conducting analyses, contributing to business development, and helping to implement change. You will also support management on key business decisions crucial for location working with both financial and non-financial information.
• Having 5+ years of... professional experience with accounting or audit
• Understanding accounting principles, international financial reporting standards, and local GAAP
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree Specialist in Finance, or Accounting
• Skilled in organization and time management
• Great at problem-solving and ensuring high-quality work
• Demonstrating C1 English level
• Having experience with Chilean and other international markets
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Following deadlines per month – closing schedules and instructions
• Operational posting, processing journal entries, working with document flow, and running defined checks and controls
• Coordinating tax topics including TAX return
• Reconciling financial statement
• Supporting regular audit process
• Communication with external partners, advisors, and consultants
• Contributing and participating in initiatives and improvement process
• Following regulatory updates and field requirements
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Support in your Career path (personal and professional growth)
• Help you achieve a work-life balance
• Care about your individual initiatives as we are people and family-oriented
Senior Financial Reporting Specialist Santiago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.