Eide Bailly Santiago Chile
1 month ago
We are on the lookout for an organized Outsourced Accounting Manager -Remote Eligible to join our high calibre team at Eide Bailly in San Ramón.
Growing your career as a Full Time Outsourced Accounting Manager -Remote Eligible is an incredible opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in teamwork, leadership and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Outsourced Accounting Manager -Remote Eligible at Eide Bailly today!
Outsourced Accounting Manager -Remote Eligible
Outsourced Accounting Manager -Remote Eligible
Business Outsourcing & Strategy/Accounting Services
Remote / Hybrid / In-Office
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our... culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life:
An Outsourced Accounting Manager will perform outsourced accounting services for clients, handling the responsibilities of Controller or Outsourced CFO. You'll actively handle day-to-day accounting needs for clients, working as part of a team to provide a multi-faceted approach. You will also mentor and train employees in the outsourced accounting services area.
A typical day as an Outsourced Accounting Manager might include the following:
Manages client relationships by monitoring client needs and building value into professional service.
• Actively handle day-to-day accounting needs for clients, functioning as their accounting department.
• Oversee and review the work of outsourced accounting specialists and senior specialists
• Serve as a key point of contact on day-to-day accounting matters for the client.
• Utilize technology to properly account for all accounting transactions for the client in real-time.
• Calculate month-end balancing and journal entries and provide an analysis of GL accounts.
• Work closely with or act as the outsourced CFO to provide advisory services to clients including budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management.
• Responsible for communicating month-end results to clients.
• Prepare reports, returns, and other documents as required, including sales tax reports, year-end tax forms, monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements, and other reports required by clients.
• Provide the outsourced CFO with analysis of accounting information for high-level advisory services.
• Make recommendations on how to streamline the processes.
• Provide feedback in order to develop the outsourced accounting practice.
• Provide mentoring and technical training for staff in the outsourced accounting services area.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities to cross-sell Eide Bailly services to clients.
• Perform client billings for accounting services provided.
• Participate in all areas of business development.
• Ensure timely and accurate performance on assigned projects.
• Maintain compliance with project budgets, turnaround times, and deadlines.
Who You Are
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred; an equivalent combination of education an experience may be substituted.
• 5+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience required.
• Valid CPA or CMA license or working towards obtaining one of these licenses preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of general ledger accounting and principles.
• Ability to think innovatively to incorporate technology solutions and streamlined processes.
• Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
• Ability to establish and maintain effect working relationships with co-workers and clients.
• Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), QuickBooks, and using various software packages.
• This role is currently a Part-Time position. There could potentially be an opportunity to be hired into a FT position in future.
Must be authorized to w ork in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Benefits of working as a Outsourced Accounting Manager -Remote Eligible in San Ramón:
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Outsourced Accounting Manager -Remote Eligible - Urgent Position Santiago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.