Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Vienna GA Georgia
1 month ago
Job Description - Data Specialist Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance (f/m/d) (232692)
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities...
Data Specialist Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance (f/m/d) - 232692
As of now we are seeking a well-organized and self-motivated Data Specialist Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance (PV) to join our Animal Health RA&PV team at BI’s site in Vienna. This is a professional role in which you oversee data entry into different computer databases. In addition, you manage and maintain effective record keeping and organizes files to collect information for future use.Your focus will be on data and documentation management, maintaining various RA&PV systems (RIM, PV, packaging systems, archiving, etc) and supporting the Animal Health RCV regional RA&PV team.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Planning, preparation and managing documentation including data entry and archivation; implement database updates, support electronic record keeping systems and prepare presentation as assigned — entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the entered data, update and delete unnecessary files, store completed documents in designated locations, and maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
• Proactively communicate with all internal and external partners related to systems, respond to information requests from authorised colleagues, respond to requests for information and access relevant files
• Compiling reports as part of business intelligence, analysing regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance data
• Conducting quality checks (format and content) for systems and work output, reviewing data for deficiencies or errors correcting any incompatibilities and checking output, resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
• Acting in compliance with data integrity and security policies
• High school degree; Specialization in IT, computer sciences or management information system or similar associate field of expertise of advantage
• At least two years of experience in data and documentation management, reporting, data analysis and business intelligence
• English proficiency, strong verbal and written communication skills, proven social skills to work in an international team
• High attention to detail and accuracy, capable of managing multiple assignments, ability to organize workload, processes, or physical objects and spaces, ability
• Interest in working independently
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
• Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position
• Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
• Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
• Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
• Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective bargaining agreement for this position is EUR 39.625,32 (full time). For the actual salary the industry benchmark as well as your qualifications and experiences are taken into consideration.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
• Work with us on the health of humans and animals - do something meaningful!!
• As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
• We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
• Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Diana Frommwald .
On our career site you will find further information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business .
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
Vienna GA USA
Data Specialist Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance (f/m/d) Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.