Russell Tobin Burnsville MN United States
1 month ago
• Design packaging systems based on rough sketches, minimal input, and personal experience
• Coordinate and clarify specifications, codes, regulations, or other detailed design requirements into designs...
• Implement Company and Client CAD project standards efficiently
• Create team work plans as necessary to meet project requirements, able to delegate or monitor the work, budget, and schedule
• Provide leadership experience for drafters and other designers
• Provide high quality work completed to company standards and promote those standards to others
• Participate in site visits for data acquisition, meetings, and installation support, support vendor FATs or reviews as needed
• Able to maintain and develop relationships with both existing and potential clients
• Must be adaptable, able to problem solve under pressure, and able to learn and apply new technologies with minimal support
• Technical Design degree or equivalent experience
• 3-10+ years of current AutoCAD 2D/3D (AutoCAD 2014 or newer for the latest years) relevant work experience
• 3+ years Designer experience in design and layout of Food or Beverage (prefer packaging) systems to customer standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient with Microsoft office tools.
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. without the need for work sponsorship
• Proven ability to work in cross-functional engineering and design teams
• Ability to travel 10-30% within the United States
• Candidate is interested in consulting engineering, packaging, and Food & Beverage systems design.
• 3D Modeling capabilities in AutoCAD or Revit and Navisworks
• 5-10+ years 3D CAD design experience
• Minimum GPA of 3.2
• Manufacturing or equipment design experience a plus
• Attention to detail and time management skills are essential for successful completion of tasks
Burnsville MN USA
Jobs in Burnsville MN United States
Sr. Packaging Design Lead / Engineer Burnsville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.