LanceSoft, Inc. Indianapolis IN United States
1 month ago
How will you make an impact?
Working together with other operators by performing the following: leading organizational change; developing and empowering yourself; cultivating relationships; putting you and coworkers in a position to succeed, meeting your personal career goals while also achieving organizational goals; working with effective teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives... to achieve common goals; driving engagement and creating a climate where everyone is motivated to do their best.
What will you do?
• Reviews batch paperwork and follows supervisor instructions to understand and perform the necessary packaging procedures required for assembly of each study.
• Performs manual and automated filling and packaging of blistered and bottled pharmaceutical products independently and approves in-process products at other stations.
• Performs and ensures proper card and drug placement using various secondary card sealing machinery.
• Labels and assembles both blinded (following a randomization schedule) and open clinical supplies in conjunction with other FCS personnel ensuring proper label placement and proper documentation of labeling activities.
• Accurately counts out and prepares packaging supplies to ensure proper accountabilities prior to and at the completion of a job order. Assists Quality Assurance personnel, Production Supervisors and Line Leaders in staging and reconciliation of components as required.
• Starts, stops, and operates packaging machinery that blisters, fills, wraps, labels, or packs pharmaceutical products.
How will you get here?
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to read, write and complete basic mathematics calculations.
• Hand-eye coordination, manual and finger dexterity, attention to detail, and the ability to do repetitive tasks and learn new ones with assistance from supervisors and fellow workers.
• Dexterity and ability to perform various manufacturing/packaging operations
Indianapolis IN USA
Jobs in Indianapolis IN United States
Packaging Technician Indianapolis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.