Diversey Stockholm Sweden
1 month ago
Location – Sweden, Denmark or Finland
Office – Remote working, with 1 day per month in our offices in either Helsinki, Copenhagen or Stockholm.
The Senior Regulatory Specialist ensures legal compliance of Diversey products in the Scandinavian region. To this end, the person ensures a close collaboration and alignment of activities with the countries’ leadership and trade associations in relevant countries and adherence to global regulatory strategies in Diversey.
Activities include the assurance of legal compliance and registration of chemical products, appropriate hazard classification for supply and transport, provision of legal texts on product and transport labels, address customer questions, etc.
The person also works closely with the global regulatory affairs service center (GRASC) to ensure that outsourced activities meet regulatory requirements for countries in scope.
The specialist will be a member of the European regulatory team and will also... play an important part in European Regulatory projects.
Who we Are
Diversey’s mission is to protect and care for people through leading hygiene, infection prevention, and cleaning solutions. We develop and deliver innovative products, services, and technologies that save lives and protect our environment. Over the course of 95 years, the Diversey brand has become synonymous with product quality, service, and innovation. Our fully integrated suite of solutions combines patented chemicals, dosing and dispensing equipment, cleaning machines, services, and digital analysis.
We are a trusted partner serving more than 85,000 customers in over 80 countries with a network of approximately 8,500 employees globally. We are the leading global pure play provider to the cleaning and hygiene industry for the institutional and food and beverage markets.
• Organise and maintain the registrations of Diversey’s products such as disinfectants, biocides and other chemicals.
• Prepare registrations for Denmark, Sweden and Finland, as well as cooperating with our partner for registrations in Norway and Iceland.
• Lead and organize intra- and inter-departmental (cross-functional) authorization project teams addressing key business needs.
• Representing regulatory in Diversey’s global project teams for regulatory support and strategy discussions. Including maintaining processes, developing generic statements and documentation for internal distribution.
• Acting as the contact person for regulatory authorities.
• Maintain and grow the regulatory intelligence on legislation in Nordic countries by interacting with business leads and trade associations.
• Leading some pan-European projects.
• Degree in Chemistry, Toxicology, Chemical Engineering, Biology or related fields.
• Working experience of 5+ years in contacting competent authorities and/or notifying bodies (product registration, risk assessments, regulatory consulting or equivalent).
• Working knowledge of product registration and compliance requirements.
• Possesses knowledge of regulatory terminology and regulatory landscape
• Experience in an international business environment
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, as well as either Swedish or Danish
Senior Regulatory Specialist Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.