PEC LTD. Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible to the Senior Engineer, Principal Engineer for the preparation of design as per codes/standards and client's specifications.
• Prepares design proposals, do material take-off for civil and structural work.
• Produce design and detailed engineering calculation, drawings for civil and structural work.
• Preparation and submission of engineering documents for Client and Authority Approval.
• Reporting to the Senior Engineer, Principal Engineer on a weekly basis.
• Implementation of Engineering Procedure, Draughting Standard and Quality Management.
• Conducts site investigation/checks for data acquisition, as-built for design and tender work.
• Coordinates with other engineering disciplines for correct and proper execution of work.
• Liaise with the accredited Professional Engineer (PE) for calculations, drawings to comply with authority requirements.
• Perform any other responsibilities as directed by immediate supervisor.
Qualification ... Experience Generally Required
• Bachelor degree in Civil/Structural or equivalent engineering disciplines.
• Min 8 years experiences in FEED, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction Projects in Chemical & Energy, Marine & Offshore, FPSO/FPU industry.
• Sound knowledge on Eurocode, BS, ASCE, ACI, AISC and API Codes.
• Knowledge and Hands-on with STADD Pro, SAP2000, Prokon, Plaxis for Civil and Structural design and analysis.
• Knowledge and Hands-on with AutoCad, TEKLA Structure, Autodesk Revit, Naviswork Manage.
• Knowledge in SACS - Offshore Structural Analysis Software will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in E3D, SP, CADWORX will be an added advantage
SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER, CIVIL & STRUCTURAL Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.