Randstad Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
about the company
Our client is a leading global tank storage company serving primarily the manufacturing and energy markets. They have facilities and terminals globally and are now looking for an E&I Engineer experienced in the field of electrical & instrument design to join their dynamic team.
about the job
• Responsible for developing, reviewing, and validating engineering specifications, datasheets and technical drawings.
• Provide cost estimates and ensure its accuracy for project development at each stage.
• Act as an effective inter-phase between the customer and the company from an operational/technical point of view before and during the project
• Provide technical input and justification for HAZOP, MHD & QRA requirement
• Provide guidance for updating hazardous area classification, verify and recommend equipment selection and compliance.
• Responsible for providing technical support for terminal O&M, procurement, construction
• Support and advise the field construction... team to achieve delivery according to drawing and specification within planned schedule and budget.
• Ensure safe execution of the project on schedule, within budget and within quality standards and technical specifications
• Prepare specifications and estimated costs for the proposed new, modifications, expansions projects.
• Prepare cost estimates and evaluate vendor submission proposals. job requirement
• Bachelor Degree/diploma in Electrical or Control Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical sector.
• Experience in the field of electrical & instrument design involving conceptual design, Feed engineering design, detailed design, 3D model review, and construction engineering support
• Knowledge of Autocad, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
• Conversant with Intl' Std such as API, ASME, ANSI, OCIMF, NFPA, IEC, NEC, ISA, IP, S'pore Standard, Code of Practice
• Well versed in SCADA, DCS, PLC programming, HV & LV Power distribution system, ATG System and TAS System If you are interested in exploring this position, kindly send your CV to Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents. EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172
skills no additional skills required
education Bachelor Degree
E&I Design Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.