UNDERGROUND TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
UNDERGROUND TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
• Plan, inspect and accept C&S works such as tunnel, c&C tunnel, stations, road, warehouse, drains, fencing, sewers, earthworks, buried cable ducts, temporary structure, etc.
• Conversant on the project schedule, detailed activities, critical paths, sequencing activities, resources allocation and others of all C&S works in compliance with all requirements of industry and authority codes, safety standards, etc.
• Lead the technical, review and approval of structural analysis, calculation, civil design, drawings, specifications, work method statements, risks assessment and others related to the C&S works
• Assist Design Manager on the coordination with Client, Client’s Contractor, Consultant, PE & QPS for all the C&S works, Authorities
• Ensure all C&S works comply with relevant statutory standards, regulations, and Codes of Practice.
• Attend technical / progress meeting, resolve all C&S issues and disputes expeditiously, verify actual progress, recommends... mitigation measures and solutions if there is change in C&S work scope and design.
• Handing of technical and engineering problems
• Provide guidance to supervisors in relation to construction works
• Prepare report and Method Statement
• Familiar with structural software: STAADpro, Sap2000, Tedds, Tekla, autocad, microstation, revit, etc.
• Minimum 8 years of geotechnical engineering experience with Degree in Civil Engineering recognised by the PE Board or qualification acceptable to the Commissioner of Building Control
Design/Senior Design Engineer Singapore jobs
Jobs by UNDERGROUND TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.