ANUATION RESEARCH & CONSULTING
ANUATION RESEARCH & CONSULTING Noida Uttar Pradesh India
1 month ago
We are looking to hire candidates both freshers & experienced who pursue an interest in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and looking forward to excelling in their career in IPR.
• Freshers can also apply.
• Candidates who are ready to join Immediately would have an extra advantage.
• Freshers will go through Training Tenure.
The candidates should have experience of 0-1 year.
Any Graduate/ Law Graduate/ Post Graduate Can apply ( except B. Tech & M.Tech candidates). Responsibilities and Duties:
• Handling Clients Account.
• Filing Patent applications.
• Maintaining Deadlines, Client Reminders, Actions after Filing IP Applications.
• Filing of Amendments in the PCT Applications.
• End to End docketing.
• Maintaining strict deadlines with clients.
• Follow up with clients regarding upcoming deadlines and instructions
• Timely response to clients over email or call.
Skill Set :
• The candidate should have hands-on experience with MS OFFICE.
• The candidate... should have sound knowledge of MS Excel.
• The candidate should have knowledge of IP docketing.
• The candidate should have experience in handling Patent Applications.
• The candidate should be flexible to work upon both manual docketing & auto docketing software.
• Good knowledge of all types of patent-related documents & forms as well as varied correspondence, memos of attorney, and assignment presentations
• The candidate should have good communication skills.
• Prior experience of patent application filing is preferrable
Job Type: Full-time Salary: INR180,000.00 - INR240,000.00 per year Benefits:
• Medical insurance
• Paid sick time
• Day shift
• Work: 1 year (Preferred)
• Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
• Bachelor's (Required)
Noida Uttar Pradesh India
Jobs in Noida Uttar Pradesh India
Intellectual Property Associate/paralegal Noida jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.