O'Sullivans Pharmacy Group Cork
O'Sullivans Pharmacy Group Cork Cork Ireland
1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a Supervising or Support Pharmacist for our branch located on the South Douglas Road in Cork.
No Sundays or Bank Holidays.
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice while working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
Competitive Salary Available Dependent On Experience.
• Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
• Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
• Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
• Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
• Registration with the PSI.
• Minimum of 1 years' experience of the Irish Schemes, as pharmacist or pharmacy intern.
• Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
• Experience building supportive relationships with colleagues and creating... a positive working environment.
• A positive 'can-do' attitude.
• A proactive approach to self-development.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A friendly and approachable nature.
• Customer focused with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner.
• A highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
Contact Colin on 021-4295744 for further details.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Company pension
• Employee discount
All precautions taken in line with PSI and HSE guidelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
• South Douglas Road, Cork, CO. Cork T12 K72Y: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
• Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) (required)
Work Location: In person
Supervising or Support Pharmacist Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.