Homelux Real Estate
Homelux Real Estate Harare Zimbabwe
1 month ago
Homelux Properties, a diverse group of companies firmly established in the real estate and properties business, is looking for a dedicated Sales Negotiator to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team’s sales quotas are met, and support the management.
Responsibilities will include soliciting clients for renting, buying, and selling homes and properties, as well as negotiating and arranging real estate transactions. You will also perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, assisting in recruiting and training sales staff, and monitoring property inventory.
To be successful as a real estate broker you must be energetic and have the ability to keep up with a demanding property market and working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Solving customer complaints and answering customers’ questions.
• Writing reports for senior managers.
• Assisting with the selling of our real estate products and services and assisting to... maximize sales.
• Generating and managing lists of properties for sale.
• Collaborating with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders involved in various real estate transactions.
• Soliciting clients by promoting the brokerage, networking, marketing, and offering real estate services to prospective clients.
• Partnering with clients to buy, sell, and rent properties within the identified target market.
• Negotiating between buyers and sellers to facilitate contractual agreements that are in the best interests of all parties involved.
• Drafting sales and purchase contracts to be completed upon the closing of real estate transactions.
• Ensuring that all real estate transactions are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of properties.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Diploma in marketing, sales or Property Development and Estate Management, or a related field
• Registration with the Estate Agents Council of Zimbabwe (EACZ) is preferred
• 2 to 3 years of Sales and Marketing experience in the Real Estate or Property management sector
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.