First Capital Bank Zimbabwe Ltd
First Capital Bank Zimbabwe Ltd Zimbabwe Zimbabwe
1 month ago
An opportunity has risen within First Capital Bank Zimbabwe, we are looking for POS Support Clerks to cover the following locations:
As a POS Support Clerk, you will be primarily in charge of performing Point of Sale machine-related administrative support tasks in the office, making the daily workflow easier. Your responsibilities typically include preparing and processing documentation, answering and forwarding calls, handling correspondence, disseminating and organizing files, and running errands as needed.
You will also be tasked with updating databases, and maintaining records of all transactions. Furthermore, as a support clerk, it is essential to maintain an active communication line with staff and clients, coordinating to ensure efficient and smooth workplace operations.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Identification of business and sale opportunities.
• Fully understand the workings of card operations, and merchant pricing.
• Negotiate pricing and... contracts with customers, engaging line managers at senior management or director level if called for towards the achievement of business objectives.
• Make sound commercial judgments to fully develop customer base.
• Provide evidence of customer demand to influence new products / enhancements / solutions
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework and internal First Capital Bank Policies and Policy Standards.
• Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role
• Maintain and understand the business environment in which the customer operates.
• Constantly update knowledge on acquiring products and services
• Communication skills
• Sales Management skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Sales skills
• Negotiation skills
• At least 5 O levels including Maths and English
• Good A level passes
• At least a 2.1 class Undergraduate degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Management or any other relevant degree.
Knowledge, expertise, and experience
• Full and extensive knowledge of acquiring products and services
• Working knowledge of acquiring industry dynamics, interchange.
• Sales experience would be an added advantage
• In-depth knowledge of competitor solutions.
• Knowledge of the Business-to-Business sector.
• Fully aware of industry trends.
• Working knowledge and practical understanding of Law legislation and regulations as they apply to the local market.
• Knowledge of card processing.
• Proven success rate in negotiation in a corporate environment
• A clean class 4 driver’s licence
POS Acquiring/Support Clerks Zimbabwe jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.