CANONICAL Zimbabwe Zimbabwe
1 month ago
The role of a Manager, Talent Science at Canonical
Our Talent Science team brings deep analytical thinking to how we assess our Global talent. We are pioneering experts changing how an organisation thinks about building its talent. With a Hiring Leadership team that owns and runs our hiring process, our team is responsible for developing advanced insights into the decisions we are making with the ability to best predict performances in the workplace. We are leading the way on how an organisation builds itself through identifying exceptional people, holding the highest standards whilst searching in a globally remote world.
This is a unique opportunity to connect the science behind hiring to enable us to attract game changing talent. We are highly data driven, using advanced analytics to assess the effectiveness of our process. We are responsible for ensuring our assessment process helps our leaders identify exceptional talent. We also bring deep thinking on psychometric assessments... and conduct in depth behavioural interviews to provide insights on drivers and motivations of our people.
We are looking for an experienced talent leader that has proven experience of driving world class talent initiatives. Being highly data centric you will have the ability to drive change through insights and analytics, and bring unique ways to measure talent in the tech marketplace. The suitable individual will bring experience of data science, creating and using dashboarding to influence and drive our processes together with experience of conducting behavioral and psychometric assessments.
This role is home based in EMEA.
What your day will look like
In this role you will:
• Lead a team of data driven behavioural experts, responsible for ensuring that our leadership teams are selecting game changing talent for our organisation.
• Building and driving deep dive analytics that impact the decisions we make when assessing talent in the Tech industry.
• Build key relationships with global Hiring Leadership stakeholders to drive our hiring agenda.
• Be seen as a thought leader on talent initiatives with an inherent belief that past performance predicts future success.
• Conduct in-depth behavioral talent interviews providing considerable insights into motivations and behaviours of talent.
• Review our assessment effectiveness to drive continuous improvement.
• Ensure our Employer branding and DEI initiatives support and drive an inclusive environment for our people
Manager, Talent Science Zimbabwe jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.