10000037 - Logistics Advisor
10000037 - Logistics Advisor Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
1 month ago
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor - HCM
About AstraZeneca and AstraZeneca Vietnam
AstraZeneca (LSE/STO/Nasdaq: AZN) is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines in Oncology, Rare Diseases and BioPharmaceuticals, including Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolism, and Respiratory & Immunology. Based in Cambridge, UK, AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. Please visit astrazeneca.com and follow the Company on Twitter @AstraZeneca.
As a Foreign Invested Enterprise with over 550 members, AstraZeneca is investing into Vietnam 310 million USD from 2020 to 2030 with a focus on reducing the burdens of non-communicable diseases, developing local talent, and uplifting the domestic biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing capabilities.
Over the last three decades accompanying Vietnam’s... sustainable development, AstraZeneca has run several impactful programmes in collaboration with the Government, Ministry of Health and healthcare partners to promote disease awareness, prevention and early detection. In recent years, AstraZeneca Vietnam has received several certificates of merit from the Prime Minister and Minister of Health, for excellent contributions to Vietnam’s vaccine diplomacy, fight against COVID-19 and advancement of cancer treatment and disease awareness. The company has also been recognized among Vietnam’s Top 100 Best Places to Work (2018 – 2022) with various other industry awards from BritCham, EuroCham, and government agencies.
What you’ll do
Brief Job Description
Support the FIE warehouse operations, including inbound and outbound activities.
Ensure stock receiveing process and orders dispatch are completed
Escalate issues with supply service deviations
Job Responsibilities (to include key result areas, specific accountabilities, tasks, etc.)
• Support for stock Receiving (STO) Process
• Stock placement at right warehouse location in system
• Retrieve data from temperature monitors
• Movement of stocks for Sales return/Nr. Expiry to location I151, from all storing location and reconciliation of receipt of stocks against the movement numbers.
• Ensuring the monthly compliance report.
• Raising/verifying GIN for all stock receipt.
• Monitor inbound transactions in system to ensure inventory report accurated
Outbound Operations (Order dispatches)
• Support for Picking of stock as per the pick slip.
• Prepare the shipment as per the order/pick slip with proper marking on Shipper.
• Keep the shipments ready for dispatch as per the schedule.
• Recording of returns in the B/E register, checking and recording in AZ Doc of Breakage/Expiry, sales return from Aws and handing over the same for creation of credit note as per SOP.
• Arranging of stocks as per FEFO (First Expiry First Out).
• Report to the Direct Manager and create on the system about any damage/Deficiency, anomalies when observed Keep the stocks according to required storage condition and guide lines.
• Filing & Maintaining the record for easy retrieval.
• Overall Supervision of Destruction stock activity.
• Support Receive and deposit Extended Warehouse keys from the security.
• Co-ordination with SHE Department on Waste Management
• Review and draft warehouse operation SOP with warehouse team
• Other admin works assigned by line manager
Typical Accountabilities (per AZ framework and regulatory expectations):
Safety, Health & Environment
• Work in a manner promoting the safety and well-being of self, others and environment with 3PL
• Participate in AZ SHE initiatives e.g. recycling and waste reduction
• Proactively identify SHE hazards and take appropriate action
GMP/ Compliance and Ethical Conduct
• Ensuring compliance of self to internal and external regulations
• Comply with all systems, processes and procedures in line with statutory/ legislative/ quality requirements
• Conduct all activities in accordance with AstraZeneca Code of Conduct and all relevant compliance codes and regulations
AZ Values and Behaviours
• Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company Values and Basic Principals
• Complete all required training on the AZ Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time.
• Report potential issues of non-compliance and breach of the AZ Values
Values and Capabilities
(Please refer to the AZ Intranet HR Site or ‘My Learning Zone’ for current information)
• AZ Values
The AstraZeneca Values and Behaviours form a key component of the behavioural expectations for all employees and contractors. Employees should always conduct themselves in accordance with the Values and Behaviours and report incidences where this is not occurring to their manager or their Human Resources Account Manager.
• The Core Capabilities or Professional or Technical Capabilities related to this role are (please refer to definitions in MyLearningZone to discover the core capabilities and their definitions, then list 2 – 3 capabilities key to success in this role)
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Studies in Logistics/Supply Chain, Logistics/Supply Chain Studies,
• Graduated University of Pharmacy,
• 2~3 years minimum experience within a distribution / Logistics role, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry
• Inventory management practices
• SAP SOTC & PTP knowledge and usage experience
• Fluency in English(Listen and speak English fluently)
• Result and efficiency orientation
• Team Player
• Knowledge of GDP, GMP, GSP, and relevant Government legislation
Key Relationships to reach solutions
Internal (to AZ or team)
• Manufacturing and Operations: AZ Supply Sending sites, Global security, Quality, Finance; IS
• Distribution Manager
• Distribution Area Lead
• FIE Warehouse Staff
External (to AZ)
• Local distribution service provider
• Freight forwarders and carriers
• Customs Clearance agent
At AstraZeneca, we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and fuel your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and is always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
What will you get?
We provide driven packages and benefits for proficient and qualified candidates; a winning dream team and colleagues who share ONE values, ideas, and goals.
So, what’s next?
If you are already inspiring yourself to join our dream team, we can’t wait to hear from you.
If you are ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table, Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours.
If you’re curious to know more then please take initiative to rec[email protected]. We encourage your application.
Where can I find out more?
Visit our website www.astrazeneca.vn
Follow us on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/astrazeneca/
Contact us via [email protected]
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor - HCM Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.