GO MVP Bogota Colombia
1 month ago
We are looking for a Social Media Content / Digital Marketing Support who can enhance our customers brands and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms and digital add platforms. You will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
• Social media communications, seeking conversations and identifying profiles in LinkedIN for organic and paid engagement.
• Email marketing execution.
• Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional... presentations; and updating calendars.
• Deliver marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Supports clients by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
• Researches competitors by identifying and evaluating characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Assist planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
Junior Digital Marketing & Social Media Bogota jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.