Jooble-Pt Lisbon Portugal
1 month ago
We are on the lookout for a remarkable Sales Key Account Manager - North and Center Zones (M/F) to join our growing team at Jooble-PT in Aveiro.
Growing your career as a Full Time Sales Key Account Manager - North and Center Zones (M/F) is a great opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in leadership, communication and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Sales Key Account Manager - North and Center Zones (M/F) at Jooble-PT today!
Sales Key Account Manager - North and Center Zones (M/F)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring... services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Termotecnologia, S.A. is present in Portugal with more than 1.300 employees who are responsible for the development, production and commercialization of innovative solutions that make the houses more intelligent, efficient and environmentally friendly.
The success of the company lies in its highly specialized and innovative team and in the technological know-how that makes Bosch the leader in the European water heater market.
Its production unit in Aveiro manages the worldwide activities of the residential water solutions business unit and the offices in Lisbon develops sales and after-sales services, as well as consulting and designing projects for the design of heating and air conditioning solutions.
Your contribution to something big:
• Follow up as Key Account Manager, with project designers - Centre/North Zone;
• Carry out technical consultancy with the Engineering Offices to recommend and promote the brand's solutions and products to expand our partner portfolio;
• Develop and monitor projects in the market;
• Increase the project designers network.
What distinguishes you:
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
• Good technical knowledge in HVAC systems;
• Previous experience in technical consultancy is a plus;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
• Good communication skills and team spirit;
• Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
Benefits of working as a Sales Key Account Manager - North and Center Zones (M/F) in Aveiro:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
Sales Key Account Manager - North and Center Zones /M/F/ - with... Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.