Class Technology Solutions Ltd
Class Technology Solutions Ltd Hassocks United Kingdom
1 month ago
We are a leading managed IT service provider in the education sector. We require an MIS Manager to fulfil this core role, supporting IT within one of our partners in the Hassocks area.
This is an exciting time to be joining CTS, a company that puts engineering excellence first.
Our requirement is for an experienced MIS manager to take over the management, control and operation of the MIS database. Although the job holder will report to the managed service Network Manager, they will work closely with key academic/support staff as well as the Chief Operating Officer.
Your Responsibilities Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
• Be a key person in the College migration from WCBS PASS to iSAMS
• Suggesting improvements to the effectiveness of the College database
• Ensuring that data complies with operational and statutory requirements
• Ensuring (with the Network Manager) that data is stored properly and backed-up
• Monitoring, analysing and cleansing data to improve data standards and... the effectiveness of the database
• Managing the use of iSAMS across the College; training staff as necessary; producing reports and generally acting as champion for the system
There should also be the opportunity to grow the role by becoming involved in the development of the interface with the College's intranet and the in-house front-end portal which provides data access to end users.
• Experience in using/managing School MIS systems and working knowledge of school supporting platforms, parent portals and activity management
• Have an invested interest in IT, particularly in the use of Databases and how data platforms are built.
• Understanding of business and information management processes, including report generation.
• Good working knowledge of ODBC
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Firm understanding and focus on academic pressures
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform in particular Office, Teams, SharePoint, Visio
• Access to highly qualified senior engineers who are all Microsoft trained thus affording exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
• A very autonomous relaxed environment whilst still providing you with support whenever you need it
• Potential to Apply for Microsoft Training Vouchers after a Year
• Working with a friendly bunch of people who are passionate about IT but also providing a fantastic service! We are passionate about investing in the education of pupils
• SAGE Employee Benefits
We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.
The successful candidate should have a good standard of education and sufficient relevant experience. Prior experience in an educational setting is desirable but not essential.
CTS will be holding initial interviews over MS Teams with a second interview on site at the customer and reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by CTS. At CTS we are committed to safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks, including a criminal record disclosure
Jobs in Hassocks United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.