TRC Companies, Inc.
TRC Companies, Inc. St. Louis MO United States
1 month ago
TRC Advanced Energy (TRC) is a nationally known energy efficiency consultancy. TRC collaborates with clients to develop and implement market transforming programs and initiatives that promote energy efficiency, renewable energy, and green building in multiple market sectors across the US. These initiatives reduce energy costs, improve the health and safety conditions of buildings, while also... helping the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. TRC acts nationally to address some of our country’s most challenging problems: global climate change and energy independence.
TRC is seeking a Project Coordinator for a large commercial energy efficiency program in the St. Louis, Missouri area. This position is responsible for receiving project applications and ushering them through internal review and processes by way of a Microsoft (MS) Dynamics CRM tracking system. These efforts will be executed while communicating by phone or email with commercial customers and contractors to seek additional information about a project, educate about the available programs, and update applicants about their project’s status.
Essential Functions Include
• Work with program staff to actively manage projects through the entire project cycle;
• Review incoming paperwork on a regular basis to determine program eligibility and additional customer requirements;
• Daily utilization of a MS Dynamics CRM tracking system;
• Use the web and other resources to search and retrieve information needed to address specific inquiries and data requirements;
• Support customers in understanding, completing and submitting required project paperwork and including relevant supporting documentation;
• Provide general program information to inquiries received via all incoming channels;
• Special projects as assigned
• Self-driven and a team player
• Strong customer service skills to include highly effective communication in person, over email, and over the phone
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent multi-tasking ability
• Ability to learn and use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system or a similar system to effectively track business development activities.
• Ability read and monitor performance metrics to support program goals.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office tools i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Experience with utility-sponsored energy efficiency programs.
Previous experience with energy efficiency technologies
TRC is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
St. Louis MO USA
Jobs in St. Louis MO United States
Energy Efficiency Project Coordinator St. Louis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.